Your reservation at Shashi Hotel will be subject to the following Hotel Policy Terms & Conditions. When you make your reservation, you will be deemed to have read, understood, and accepted these Terms & Conditions.
CHECK IN & CHECKOUT
Check-In time is 3:00 PM.
Checkout time is 11:00 AM.
All reservations must be guaranteed with a valid credit card at the time of booking. The hotel reserves the right to cancel the reservation if a valid credit card is not present. The credit card used to guarantee the reservation must be present upon Check-In at the respective properties. Proper photo identification and credit card are required for Mobile Check-In with a Mobile Key (digital key).
PRICING & PAYMENT
All prices and rates are subject to change without prior notice. Advance Purchase Rate Plans require full payment at the time of booking. Specific Advance Purchase Rate Plans are non-cancellable, non-refundable, non-changeable and non-transferable specifically stated in the Rate Description.
CANCELLATION & NO-SHOW POLICY
Reservation cancellations must be completed 48 hours prior to the arrival date and time in accordance with the local time zone. Reservations canceled within 48 hours will be assessed a fee of one night room & tax. No-Show Reservations fail to check-in on the arrival date booked unless the hotel is properly notified of travel delays. Subsequent days of a No-Show reservation will be canceled. No-Show Reservations will be assessed a fee of one night room & tax.Specific Advance Purchase Rate Plan Cancellations & No-Shows will be assessed a fee of the full amount of the reservation & tax. Reinstatement of Canceled and No-Show Reservations are subject to availability.
Room Type Upgrades, Early Check-In, and Late Checkout are available for purchase. In the unlikely event we are unable to accommodate the request, your purchase will be refunded in full. Complimentary special requests for specific guest room attributes, Early Check-In, and Late Checkout are subject to availability at the discretion of the property.
Children are considered 17 years of age and under are complimentary with an accompanying adult and must be supervised at all times.
Guests may bring a maximum of 2 canine companions weighing a maximum of 50 pounds each. Felines and other animal species are prohibited. A $125 non-refundable pet fee will be assessed per pet at the time of check-in. Service Animals exempt. Please schedule a specific time to schedule room cleaning upon arrival with the Front Desk. Housekeeping is prohibited from entering guest rooms with pets when pet owners are not present.
Parking is complimentary. Parking prices are subject to change without notice due to special event days and city-wide activities. For specific inquiries of current parking prices, please contact the front desk.
Shashi Hotel is a welcoming and inclusive environment for all our guests. We want our guests with disabilities to have an experience that is equal to that offered to guests without disabilities. As part of this, we offer accessible options within our property, including guest rooms and common spaces.
Shashi Hotel offers accessible guest rooms in our 200-room hotel which includes ADA-compliant tubs, roll-in showers, and a total of 14 rooms equipped with Hearing Assistant System features. For more information on the ADA rooms available, please check the ROOMS portion of our site or call our front desk.
Our common spaces are designed so that guests with disabilities can make the most of their stay. Each of our hotel entrances meet or exceed the minimum widths required by law, and our corridors, ramps, and other public paths of travel are as well. Moreover, we have accessible features at our:
- Registration Desk
- Parking lot (fully accessible spaces available)
We will make every attempt to provide reasonable accommodation for our guests. If you would like any additional information on our hotel or its accessible features, including emergency exits and exit plan, please contact us by phone or email.
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used, and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in your information.
INFORMATION COLLECTION, USE, AND SHARING
We are the sole owners of the information collected through this site. We only collect and access information that you voluntarily give us via email or other methods of direct contact. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
- We will use your information to respond to you regarding any reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, i.e. to send you a reservation confirmation.
YOUR ACCESS TO AND CONTROL OVER INFORMATION
You may opt out of any future contact from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change or correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via our website, your information is protected both online and offline. Wherever we collect sensitive information — e.g. credit card data — that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar of your browser and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the webpage. While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job, such as billing or customer service, are granted access to personally-identifiable information. The computers and servers in which we store personally-identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
At Shashi Hotel we are closely monitoring the COVID-19 situation as it continues to develop around the world, and we wish to ensure you that the safety and well-being of our guests and associates are of the utmost priority.
For immediate questions, please email email@example.com
OUR CANCELLATION POLICY:
In response to changing marketplace conditions, Shashi Hotel is committed to ensuring our customers experience flexibility during these challenging times.
- For guests with existing reservations for any future arrival date, including reservations with pre-paid rates that are typically more restrictive, we will allow full changes or cancellation without a charge up to 48 hours prior to arrival. Please note that any changes to existing reservations will be subject to availability and any rate differences.
- For guests making new reservations for any future arrival date, including reservations with pre-paid rates, we will allow the reservation to be changed or canceled at no charge up to 48 hours before your scheduled arrival date.
- Please note that changes to the reservation will be subject to availability and any rate differences.Please note that this policy does not apply to travel associated with a Group booking. For guests with Group reservations (e.g., for meetings, events, or conferences), please review the booking rate rules and contact the group organizer for more information.
Some exclusions may apply. May exclude periods with special event restrictions or peak demand weeks. Please refer to the property’s Rate Details for applicable terms or exceptions, if any, when booking or changing reservations.
Individual (transient) guestroom reservation refunds of any kind (e.g., cash or credit voucher) may take up to 90 days from the date of cancellation to be processed.