At Shashi Hotel we are closely monitoring the COVID-19 situation as it continues to develop around the world, and we wish to ensure you that the safety and well-being of our guests and associates are of the utmost priority.
For immediate questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
OUR CANCELLATION POLICY:
In response to changing marketplace conditions, Shashi Hotel is committed to ensuring our customers experience flexibility during these challenging times.
- For guests with existing reservations for any future arrival date, including reservations with pre-paid rates that are typically more restrictive, we will allow full changes or cancellation without a charge up to 48 hours prior to arrival. Please note that any changes to existing reservations will be subject to availability and any rate differences.
- For guests making new reservations for any future arrival date, including reservations with pre-paid rates, we will allow the reservation to be changed or canceled at no charge up to 48 hours before your scheduled arrival date. *Please note that changes to the reservation will be subject to availability and any rate differences.
- Please note that this policy does not apply to travel associated with a Group booking. For guests with Group reservations (e.g., for meetings, events, or conferences), please review the booking rate rules and contact the group organizer for more information.
Some exclusions may apply. May exclude periods with special event restrictions or peak demand weeks. Please refer to the property’s Rate Details for applicable terms or exceptions, if any, when booking or changing reservations.
- Individual (transient) guestroom reservation refunds of any kind (e.g., cash or credit voucher) may take up to 90 days from the date of cancellation to be processed.
- For group organizer questions on terms and conditions of group contracts, please contact the hotel.
SANTA CLARA COUNTY PUBLIC HEALTH DEPT
For additional information from Santa Clara County: